Whether you are already in the UK and have been thinking about a domestic holiday or you are browsing from abroad wondering about a visit to our beautiful historic island then you are certainly in the right place. To find your ideal lodge and book that relaxing holiday that you have been waiting for just click onto the see more button below to view all the places that we currently have. Alternatively feel free to have a look around the rest of the site to find about more information about weather, things to do and food & drink in the UK.See more
Recommended UK Lodges
- Upton Lakes Lodges Located within 160 acres of farmland right in the heart of the county of Devon is the luxury lodge site of Upton Lakes. Our lodges are set around three scenic lakes and are a great place to have a... See more
- Fritton Lake Woodland Lodges Fritton Lake is part of the Norfolk Estate owned by Lord Somerleytons, This place has it all, there is so much to do on site that you will never be without something to do. See more
- Sherwood Forest Lodges First thing that will spring into anyone's mind when Sherwood Forest is mentioned is Robin Hood and of course that is correct, this is Robin Hood country but have no fear you won't get robbed here,... See more
- Burnbake Forest Lodges Rempstone Estate in Poole, Dorset is an idyllic place to stay with views over Poole Harbour and contemporary designed lodges. The accommodation is modern and is just as breath taking as the scenery.... See more
- Dacre Lakeside Park East Yorkshire has many pretty villages for you to discover explore plus the beautiful heritage coastline to explore. Dacre Lakeside Park offers first class accommodation in the shape of modern... See more
- Otter Lakeside Lodge Situated in the midst of the Devon countryside near the village of Upottery and enjoying the superb location of the Otter Valley is the holiday accommodation of Otter Lakeside Lodge. See more
Our Newest UK Lodges & Log Cabins
Holidaying in the UK
The UK has a rich and diverse cultural history and some areas of incredible beauty for visitors to explore. Whether you're looking for history and culture, activity filled excursions, vibrant cities or quaint towns and villages you're sure to find something that suits your holiday needs.
In the summer months Britain's seaside towns are hugely popular and there are a number of destinations to choose from. Cornwall, Devon and Dorset have excellent beaches and there are some locations particularly popular with those interested in surfing and water sports, families and groups of friends alike. There are other great seaside destinations too such as Aberystwyth in Wales, the Antrim coast in Northern Ireland and Skegness and Blackpool in the north of England.
If you're looking for a truly idyllic getaway the Scottish highlands or the Lake District in Cumbria could be ideal. Both offer vast areas of natural beauty to explore and are hugely popular with tourists throughout the year.
Walking holidays are hugely popular in the UK and with areas such as Dartmoor National Park, Cotswolds, Peak District and the Yorkshire Dales to explore there are no shortage of options.